Seat heaters and ventilators
The seat heaters and ventilators heat the seats and maintain good airflow by blowing air from the seats.
1. Heats the seats.
The indicator light (orange) comes on.
The higher the number, the warmer the seats become.
2. Blows air from the seats.
The indicator light (green) comes on.
The higher the number, the stronger the airflow becomes.
The seat heaters and ventilators can be used when
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
When not in use
Set the dial to 0. The indicator light turns off.
- Use caution when seating the following persons in a seat with the seat heater on
to avoid the possibility of burns: • Babies, small children, the elderly, the sick and the disabled.
• Persons with sensitive skin.
• Persons who are fatigued.
• Persons who have taken alcohol or drugs that induce sleep (sleeping drugs, cold remedies, etc.).
- Do not cover the seat with anything when using the seat heater.
Using the seat heater with a blanket or cushion increases the temperature of the seat and may lead to overheating.
To prevent seat heater damage Do not put unevenly weighted objects on the seat and do not stick sharp objects (needles, nails, etc.) into the seat.
To prevent battery discharge Set the dial to 0 when the engine is not running.
1. Forward position: Flip down. 2. Side position: Flip down, unhook, and swing to the side. 3. Side extender: Place in side position, then slide backwards. ...
XM - Beyond Radio
Lexus Enform vehicles are factory ready for subscriptions to a variety of innovative XM services. Lexus Enform vehicles feature XM NavTraffic® and XM NavWeather™ services. XM NavTraffic informs th ...
The standard Regency leather-trimmed, heated, 10-way power front seats (perforated leather trim on Lexus GS 460) are comfortably contoured for support on long trips. Ventilated front seats are sta ...