Use only floor mats designed specifically for vehicles of the same model and model year as your vehicle. Fix them securely in place onto the carpet.
Fix the floor mat in place using the retaining hooks (clips) provided.
For details, refer to the floor mat retention clip installation instructions supplied with the clips.
Observe the following precautions.
Failure to do so may cause the driver's floor mat to slip, possibly interfering
pedals while driving. An unexpectedly high speed may result or it may become difficult
to stop the vehicle, leading to a serious accident.
When installing the driver's floor mat
- Do not use floor mats designed for other models or different model year
even if they are Lexus Genuine floor mats.
- Only use floor mats designed for the driver's seat.
- Always install the floor mat securely using the retaining hooks (clips) provided.
- Do not use two or more floor mats on top of each other.
- Do not place the floor mat bottom-side up or upside-down.
- Check that the floor mat is securely fixed in the right place with all the provided
retaining hooks (clips). Be especially careful to perform this check after cleaning
- With the engine stopped and the shift lever in P, fully depress each pedal to
floor to make sure it does not interfere with the floor mat.
To sound the horn, press on or close to themark. ...
Seating for five people is standard, but the GX 470 can seat up to eight occupants when equipped with an optional third-row seat. Standard features include dual-zone automatic climate control, lea ...
The Lexus GX 460 presents a luxurious passenger environment with the fit and finishes expected in a Lexus. Standard features include: eight-way power-adjustable, heated/ventilated front seats; aut ...