The rear sunshade can be raised and lowered by operating the switch shown below.
The rear sunshade can be used when
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
Reverse operation feature
The rear sunshade automatically lowers when the shift lever is shifted into
rear sunshade rises when the shift lever is shifted out of R and vehicle speed reaches 9 mph (15 km/h).
When the reverse operation feature does not operate
The rear sunshade may not lower or rise automatically. In this case, press
to lower or raise the rear sunshade.
When the rear sunshade is being raised or lowered Do not place fingers or other objects in the fastener section or in the opening.
They may get caught, causing injury.
To prevent the battery from being discharged Do not operate the rear sunshade when the engine is not running.
To ensure normal operation of the sunshade Observe the following precautions.
- Do not place excessive load on the motor or other components.
- Do not place objects where they may hinder opening and closing operations.
- Do not attach items to the rear sunshade.
- Keep the opening clean and clear of obstructions.
- Do not operate the rear sunshade continuously over long periods of time.
Opening the fuel tank cap
The fuel tank of your vehicle has a special structure, which requires a reduction in fuel tank pressure before refueling. After the opener switch has been pressed, it will take several seconds until ...
Interior lights list
1. Front personal lights. 2. Front interior lights. 3. Shift lever light (when the “POWER” switch is in ACCESSORY or ON mode). 4. Rear personal lights. 5. Rear interior light. 6. Door courtesy ...
1. Power steering fluid reservoir. 2. Engine oil filler cap. 3. Engine oil level dipstick. 4. Brake fluid reservoir. 5. Battery. 6. Fuse box. 7. Electric cooling fans. 8. Condenser. 9. Radia ...