The system sounds the alarm and flashes lights when forcible entry is detected.
Close the moon roof and all windows. Stop the engine.
The engine immobilizer system causes the indicator light to flash.
After all people exit out of the vehicle, close the doors, trunk and hood, and lock all doors.
The indicator light comes on.
The indicator light changes from being on to a flashing pattern when the alarm system is set.
Deactivating or stopping the alarm
Do one of the following: - Unlock the doors or trunk using the entry function or the wireless remote door lock function.
- Turn the “ENGINE START STOP” switch to the ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode or start the engine.
(The alarm will be deactivated or stopped after a few seconds.)
The vehicle has a maintenance-free type of alarm system.
Items to check before locking the vehicle
To prevent unintended triggering of the alarm, check that there is no one in
and that all windows and moon roof are closed before locking the vehicle.
Triggering of the alarm
The alarm may be triggered in the following situations.
Stopping the alarm deactivates the system.
- A person inside the vehicle opens a door, the trunk or hood.
- The battery is recharged or replaced when the vehicle is locked.
Whenis pushed for longer than
one second, the headlights/tail lights/emergency flashers will flash, the front and rear interior lights will come on, and an alarm will sound for about 60 seconds to deter any person from trying to break into or damage your vehicle.
To stop the alarm, push any button on the wireless remote control.
When the battery is disconnected
Be sure to cancel the alarm system.
If the battery is discharged before canceling the alarm, the system may be
when the battery is reconnected.
Alarm-operated door lock
When the alarm is operating, the doors are locked automatically to prevent intruders.
- Do not leave the key inside the vehicle when the alarm is operating, and make sure the key is not inside the vehicle when recharging or replacing the battery.
To ensure the system correctly Do not modify and remove the system. If modified or removed, the proper operation
of the system cannot be guaranteed.
Rear View Monitor
A back monitor is also available, automatically projecting a full colour, camera fed image of the view behind the vehicle onto the Lexus CT 200h's navigation system display or the 3.3" displa ...
Operating a Bluetooth® enabled portable player
- Type A - Type B Selecting an album To select the desired album, press or . Selecting tracks Press or on to select the desired track. Playing and pausing tracks To play or pause a tr ...
Bottle holders/door pockets
- Front The front door pockets can be opened and closed. - Rear CAUTION: Caution while driving (front door pockets) Keep the door pockets closed. Injuries may result in the e ...