Bluetooth® audio system setup
System setup items and operation procedures
To enter the menu for each function, follow the steps below using a voice command or .
1. Press to select “BT•A MENU”.
2. Select “System Setup” using .
3. Select one of the following items using :
- Setting voice guidance volume “Guidance Vol”.
- Displaying the Bluetooth® device address and name “Device Name”.
- Initializing the system “Initialize”.
Location The 12-volt battery is located on the left-hand side of the luggage compartment. Removing the 12-volt battery cover - Vehicles with a compact spare tire Pull the lever upward to fol ...
Review-OnRoad You need to work the 2.5-litre V6 petrol engine hard to extract maximum performance, but it pulls cleanly from low revs and is punchy enough for assured overtaking. Similarly, the di ...
CAUTION: Items unsuitable for the under tray Observe the following precautions when putting items in the under tray. Failure to do so may cause items to be thrown out of the tray in the e ...