Electronic key battery
Replace the battery with a new one if it is discharged.
You will need the following items:
- Small Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Lithium battery (CR1632).
Replacing the battery
Take out the mechanical key.
Remove the cover.
Remove the depleted battery.
Insert a new battery with the + terminal facing up.
If the electronic key battery is discharged
The following symptoms may occur.
- The smart access system with push-button start and wireless remote control
not function properly.
- The operational range is reduced.
Use a CR1632 lithium battery
l Batteries can be purchased at your Lexus dealer, jewelers, or camera stores.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by a Lexus dealer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the local laws.
Removed battery and other parts Keep away from children.
These parts are small and if swallowed by a child they can cause choking.
For normal operation after replacing the battery Observe the following precautions to prevent accidents.
- Always work with dry hands.
Moisture may cause the battery to rust.
- Do not touch or move any other components inside the remote control.
- Do not bend either of the battery terminals.
Even with the issues Consumer Reports raised and the sales halt that followed, the federal government has not yet crash-tested the GX. Nor has it issued a rollover rating. Most large SUVs, like th ...
Lexus has introduced an all-new, second-generation Lexus GX 460 luxury utility vehicle for 2010 that is more powerful, more efficient, quieter and more luxurious than the Lexus GX 470 model it rep ...
Bottle holders/door pockets
- Front The front door pockets can be opened and closed. - Rear CAUTION: Caution while driving (front door pockets) Keep the door pockets closed. Injuries may result in the e ...