Electronic key battery
Replace the battery with a new one if it is discharged.
You will need the following items:
- Small Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Lithium battery (CR1632).
Replacing the battery
Take out the mechanical key.
Remove the cover.
Remove the depleted battery.
Insert a new battery with the + terminal facing up.
If the electronic key battery is discharged
The following symptoms may occur.
- The smart access system with push-button start and wireless remote control
not function properly.
- The operational range is reduced.
Use a CR1632 lithium battery
l Batteries can be purchased at your Lexus dealer, jewelers, or camera stores.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by a Lexus dealer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the local laws.
Removed battery and other parts Keep away from children.
These parts are small and if swallowed by a child they can cause choking.
For normal operation after replacing the battery Observe the following precautions to prevent accidents.
- Always work with dry hands.
Moisture may cause the battery to rust.
- Do not touch or move any other components inside the remote control.
- Do not bend either of the battery terminals.
Lexus is expanding choices in its popular IS sport sedan line for 2011, adding a 306-horsepower Lexus IS 350 all-wheel drive (AWD) model and offering a new F Sport Package for the IS 250/350 rear- ...
Dynamic radar cruise control
Dynamic radar cruise control supplements conventional cruise control with a vehicle-to-vehicle distance control. In vehicle-to-vehicle distance control mode, the vehicle automatically accelerates or ...
Your vehicle is a hybrid vehicle. It has characteristics different from conventional vehicles. Be sure you are closely familiar with the characteristics of your vehicle, and operate with care. Th ...