Electronic key battery
Replace the battery with a new one if it is discharged.
You will need the following items:
- Small Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Lithium battery (CR1632).
Replacing the battery
Take out the mechanical key.
Remove the cover.
Remove the depleted battery.
Insert a new battery with the + terminal facing up.
If the electronic key battery is discharged
The following symptoms may occur.
- The smart access system with push-button start and wireless remote control
not function properly.
- The operational range is reduced.
Use a CR1632 lithium battery
l Batteries can be purchased at your Lexus dealer, jewelers, or camera stores.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by a Lexus dealer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the local laws.
Removed battery and other parts Keep away from children.
These parts are small and if swallowed by a child they can cause choking.
For normal operation after replacing the battery Observe the following precautions to prevent accidents.
- Always work with dry hands.
Moisture may cause the battery to rust.
- Do not touch or move any other components inside the remote control.
- Do not bend either of the battery terminals.
If the shift lever cannot be shifted from P
If the shift lever cannot be shifted with your foot on the brake, there may be a problem with the shift lock system (a system to prevent accidental operation of the shift lever). Have the vehicle ...
Making a phone call
Making a phone call Dialing by inputting a number “Dial by number”. - Dialing by inputting a name “Dial by name”. - Speed dialing - Dialing a number stored in the outgoing history memory “Redia ...
1. Brake fluid reservoir. 2. Engine oil filler cap. 3. Engine oil level dipstick. 4. Power control unit coolant reservoir. 5. Fuse boxes. 6. Engine coolant reservoir. 7. Radiator. 8. Conden ...