Electronic key battery
Replace the battery with a new one if it is discharged.
You will need the following items:
- Small Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Lithium battery (CR1632).
Replacing the battery
Take out the mechanical key.
Remove the cover.
Remove the depleted battery.
Insert a new battery with the + terminal facing up.
If the electronic key battery is discharged
The following symptoms may occur.
- The smart access system with push-button start and wireless remote control
not function properly.
- The operational range is reduced.
Use a CR1632 lithium battery
l Batteries can be purchased at your Lexus dealer, jewelers, or camera stores.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by a Lexus dealer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the local laws.
Removed battery and other parts Keep away from children.
These parts are small and if swallowed by a child they can cause choking.
For normal operation after replacing the battery Observe the following precautions to prevent accidents.
- Always work with dry hands.
Moisture may cause the battery to rust.
- Do not touch or move any other components inside the remote control.
- Do not bend either of the battery terminals.
You may replace the following bulbs yourself. For more information about replacing other light bulbs, contact your Lexus dealer. Prepare a replacement light bulb. Check the wattage of the light bul ...
Vehicle load limits
Vehicle load limits include total load capacity, seating capacity, towing capacity and cargo capacity. Total load capacity: 900 lb. (410 kg) Total load capacity means the combined weight of occupan ...
Packed with 10 airbags and the requisite safety features found in luxury cars these days, the 2010 RX was named a Top Safety Pick by the Insurance Institute for Highway Safety in 2009. For 2010, t ...