Positioning a floor jack
When raising your vehicle with a floor jack, position the jack correctly.
Improper placement may damage your vehicle or cause injury.
When raising your vehicle: Make sure to observe the following to reduce the possibility of death or serious injury.
Lift up the vehicle using a floor jack such as the one shown in the illustration.
When using a floor jack, follow the instructions of the manual provided with the jack.
- Do not use the jack that was supplied with your vehicle.
- Do not put any part of your body or get underneath the vehicle supported only
the floor jack.
Always use floor jack and/or automotive jack stands on a solid, flat, level surface.
- Do not start the engine while the vehicle is supported by the floor jack.
- Stop the vehicle on level firm ground, firmly set the parking brake and put
lever in P.
- Make sure to set the floor jack properly at the jack point.
Raising the vehicle with an improperly positioned floor jack will damage the
and may cause the vehicle to fall off the floor jack.
- Do not raise the vehicle while someone is in the vehicle.
- When raising the vehicle, do not place any objects on top of or underneath the floor jack.
In combination, the Lexus Hybrid Drive system's petrol engine and electric motor generate a total system power output of 136 DIN hp. Via continuously variable transmission, the Lexus CT 200h will ...
1. Forward position: Flip down. 2. Side position: Flip down, unhook, and swing to the side. 3. Side extender: Place in side position, then slide backwards. ...
If a warning light turns on or a warning buzzer sounds...
Calmly perform the following actions if any of the warning lights turn on or flash. If a light turns on or flashes, but then turns off, this does not necessarily indicate a malfunction in the sy ...