Outside rear view mirrors
Mirror angle can be adjusted using the switch when the “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode.
1. Select a mirror to adjust (L: left or R: right).
2. Adjust the mirror up, down, in, or out using the switch.
When the mirrors are fogged up
Turn on the mirror defoggers to defog the mirrors.
Folding back the mirrors
Push back in the direction of the vehicle's rear.
One-touch adjustment of the mirror angle (vehicles with driving position memory)
A desired mirror face angle can be entered to memory and adjusted with the
of a button.
Linked mirror function when reversing (vehicles with driving position memory)
The outside rear view mirrors will automatically angle downwards when the
is reversing in order to give a better view of the ground. However, this function will
not operate when the mirror select switch is in the neutral position (between L and
Auto anti-glare function
When the anti-glare inside rear view mirror is set to AUTO mode, the outside
view mirrors will activate in conjunction with the anti-glare inside rear view mirror to
reduce reflected light.
When driving the vehicle Observe the following precautions while driving.
Failing to do so may result in loss of control of the vehicle and cause an
resulting in death or serious injury.
- Do not adjust the mirrors while driving.
- Do not drive with the mirrors folded back.
- Both the driver and passenger side mirrors must be extended and properly adjusted before driving.
When the mirror defoggers are operating Do not touch the rear view mirror surfaces, as they can become very hot and burn you.
Where the RX really shines is in the cabin. The base RX 350 has a terrifically upscale interior for $37,250. Even at the hybrid's starting price of $42,110, it seems lush and well worth the money. ...
1. Seat position adjustment lever. 2. Seatback angle adjustment lever. Folding down the rear seatbacks Before folding down the rear seatbacks Stow all the head restraints and the rear center ...
Rear window and outside rear view mirror defoggers
These features are used to defog the rear window, and to remove raindrops, dew and frost from the outside rear view mirrors. Without navigation system ON/OFF The defoggers will automatically tu ...