The power windows can be opened and closed using the following switches.
2. One-touch closing*.
4. One-touch opening*.
*: Pushing the switch in the opposite direction will stop window travel partway.
Press the switch down to lock passenger window switches.
Use this switch to prevent children from accidentally opening or closing a passenger window.
The power windows can be operated when
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
Linked door lock window operation
The power windows can be opened and closed using the mechanical key.
The power windows can be closed using the entry function.
Operating the power windows after turning the “ENGINE START STOP” switch OFF
The power windows can be operated for approximately 45 seconds even after the “ENGINE START STOP” switch is switched to ACCESSORY mode or turned OFF. They cannot, however, be operated once either front door is opened.
Jam protection function
If an object becomes caught between the window and the window frame, window travel is stopped and the window is opened slightly.
Customization that can be configured at Lexus dealer
Settings (e.g. linked door lock operation) can be changed.
Closing the windows
Observe the following precautions.
Failing to do so may result in death or serious injury.
- Check to make sure that all passengers do not have any part of their body in a position where it could be caught when a window is being operated.
- Do not allow children to operate the power windows.
Closing a power window on someone can cause serious injury, and in some instances, even death.
Jam protection function
- Never try jamming any part of your body to activate the jam protection function
- The jam protection function may not work if something gets caught just before the window fully closes.
Positioning a floor jack
When raising your vehicle with a floor jack, position the jack correctly. Improper placement may damage your vehicle or cause injury. Front Rear CAUTION: When raising your vehicle: Make sure ...
1. Seat position switch. 2. Seatback angle switch. 3. Seat cushion (front) angle switch. 4. Vertical height adjustment switch. 5. Lumbar support switch. 6. Seat leg support adjusting switch (dr ...
Hands-free system for mobile phones
The hands-free system is a function that allows you to use your mobile phone without touching it. This system supports Bluetooth® mobile phones. Bluetooth® is a wireless data system that allows the ...