Correct driving posture
Drive in a good posture as follows:
1. Sit upright and well back in the seat.
2. Adjust the position of the seat
forward or backward to
ensure the pedals can be reached and easily
depressed to the extent
3. Adjust the seatback so that the controls are easily operable.
4. Adjust the tilt and telescopic positions of the steering wheel downward so the airbag is facing your chest.
5. Lock the head restraint in place with the center of the head restraint closest to the top of your ears.
6. Wear the seat belt correctly.
Do not adjust the position of the driver’s seat.
Doing so could cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
Do not place a cushion between the driver or passenger and the seatback.
A cushion may prevent correct posture from being achieved, and reduce the
effectiveness of the seat belt and head restraint, increasing the risk of death
serious injury to the driver or passenger.
Do not place anything under the front seats.
Objects placed under the front seats may become jammed in the seat tracks and stop the seat from locking in place. This may lead to an accident, resulting in death or serious injury. The adjustment mechanism may also be damaged.
Adjusting the seat position Take care when adjusting the seat position to ensure that other passengers are not injured by the moving seat.
Do not put your hands under the seat or near the moving parts to avoid injury.
Fingers or hands may become jammed in the seat mechanism.
Lexus LS 430 Review
Since its inception, the Lexus luxury division has been steadfast and relentless in its pursuit of, well, perfection. A challenging benchmark to be sure, but one the brand has been exceedingly suc ...
- Front Turns the light on/off. - Rear Turns the light on/off. Illuminated entry system The lights automatically turn on/off according to “POWER” switch mo ...
Where the RX really shines is in the cabin. The base RX 350 has a terrifically upscale interior for $37,250. Even at the hybrid's starting price of $42,110, it seems lush and well worth the money. ...