If your vehicle has to be stopped in an emergency
Only in an emergency, such as if it becomes impossible to stop the vehicle in the normal way, stop the vehicle using the following procedure:
1. Steadily step on the brake pedal with both feet and firmly depress it.
Do not pump the brake pedal repeatedly as this will increase the effort required to slow the vehicle.
2. Shift the shift lever to N.
If the shift lever is shifted to N
3. After slowing down, stop the vehicle in a safe place by the road.
4. Stop the engine.
If the shift lever cannot be
shifted to N
3. Keep depressing the brake pedal with both feet to reduce vehicle speed as much as possible.
4. Stop the engine by pressing and holding the “ENGINE START STOP” switch for 3 consecutive seconds or more.
5. Stop the vehicle in a safe place by the road.
If the engine has to be turned off while driving - Power assist for the brakes and steering wheel will be lost, making the brake pedal harder to depress and the steering wheel heavier to turn. Decelerate as much as possible before turning off the engine.
List of storage features
1. Glove box. 2. Overhead console. 3. Cup holders. 4. Console box. 5. Auxiliary box. ...
If a warning message is displayed
If a warning is shown on the multi-information display, stay calm and perform the following actions: 1. Master warning light. The master warning light also comes on or flashes in order to ind ...
The steering wheel can be adjusted to a comfortable position while the “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode. 1. Up. 2. Down. 3. Away from the driver. 4. Toward the dr ...