If you think something is wrong
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Lexus dealer as soon as possible.
Fluid leaks under the vehicle (Water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.).
- Flat-looking tires or uneven tire wear.
- Engine coolant temperature gauge needle continually points higher than normal.
l Changes in exhaust sound.
- Excessive tire squeal when cornering.
- Strange noises related to the suspension system.
- Pinging or other noises related to the engine.
l Engine missing, stumbling or running rough.
- Appreciable loss of power.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road.
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches the floor.
In combination, the Lexus Hybrid Drive system's petrol engine and electric motor generate a total system power output of 136 DIN hp. Via continuously variable transmission, the Lexus CT 200h will ...
Use the emergency flashers if the vehicle malfunctions or is involved in an accident. Without navigation system Press the switch to flash all the turn signal lights. To turn them off, press t ...
The compass on the inside rear view mirror indicates the direction in which the vehicle is heading. Operation 1. To turn the compass on or off, push and hold “AUTO” for 3 seconds. Displays a ...