If you think something is wrong
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Lexus dealer as soon as possible.
Fluid leaks under the vehicle (Water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.).
- Flat-looking tires or uneven tire wear.
- Engine coolant temperature gauge needle continually points higher than normal.
l Changes in exhaust sound.
- Excessive tire squeal when cornering.
- Strange noises related to the suspension system.
- Pinging or other noises related to the engine.
l Engine missing, stumbling or running rough.
- Appreciable loss of power.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road.
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches the floor.
Review-OnRoad You need to work the 2.5-litre V6 petrol engine hard to extract maximum performance, but it pulls cleanly from low revs and is punchy enough for assured overtaking. Similarly, the di ...
The GX looks like a huge, lumbering SUV, but that's mostly a misleading trick of the eye. The GX is actually shorter and narrower than competitors like the Acura MDX and Buick Enclave. It's the SU ...
Interior lights list
Your Lexus is equipped with the illuminated entry system to assist in entering the vehicle. Owing to the function of the system, the lights shown in the following illustration automatically turn o ...