Headlight aim (vehicles with discharge headlights)
Vertical movement adjusting bolts
1. Adjustment bolt A.
2. Adjustment bolt B.
Before checking the headlight aim
1. Make sure the vehicle has a full tank of gas and the area around the headlight is not deformed.
2. Park the vehicle on level ground.
3. Sit in the driver’s seat.
4. Bounce the vehicle several times.
Adjusting the headlight aim
Remove the engine compartment cover.
Turn bolt A in either direction using a Phillips-head screwdriver.
Remember the turning direction and the number of turns in mind.
Turn bolt B the same number of turns and in the same direction as step 1 using a Phillips-head screwdriver.
If the error is over the value specified above, take the vehicle to your Lexus dealer to adjust the headlight aim.
The new Lexus CT 200h may be equipped with a sophisticated Pre-Crash Safety system (PCS) that can help reduce collision damage and injury. It employs a millimetre wave radar sensor to detect objec ...
Cargo and luggage
Take notice of the following information about storage precautions, cargo capacity and load. Stow cargo and luggage in the trunk whenever possible. Be sure all items are secured in place. - Be car ...
Gauges and meters
1. Hybrid System Indicator. Displays hybrid system output or regeneration level. 2. Multi-information display. 3. Speedometer. Displays the vehicle speed. 4. Fuel gauge. Displays the quantity ...