Electronic key battery
Replace the battery with a new one if it is discharged.
You will need the following items:
- Small Phillips-head screwdriver.
- Lithium battery (CR1632).
Replacing the battery
Take out the mechanical key.
Remove the cover.
Remove the depleted battery.
Insert a new battery with the + terminal facing up.
If the electronic key battery is discharged
The following symptoms may occur.
- The smart access system with push-button start and wireless remote control
not function properly.
- The operational range is reduced.
Use a CR1632 lithium battery
l Batteries can be purchased at your Lexus dealer, jewelers, or camera stores.
- Replace only with the same or equivalent type recommended by a Lexus dealer.
- Dispose of used batteries according to the local laws.
Removed battery and other parts Keep away from children.
These parts are small and if swallowed by a child they can cause choking.
For normal operation after replacing the battery Observe the following precautions to prevent accidents.
- Always work with dry hands.
Moisture may cause the battery to rust.
- Do not touch or move any other components inside the remote control.
- Do not bend either of the battery terminals.
Optimal use of the audio system
- Type A and B 1. Displays the current mode. 2. Changes the following settings: • Sound quality and volume balance. The sound quality and balance setting can be changed to produce the best so ...
Lexus has introduced an all-new, second-generation Lexus GX 460 luxury utility vehicle for 2010 that is more powerful, more efficient, quieter and more luxurious than the Lexus GX 470 model it rep ...
Event data recorder
Your vehicle has computers that monitor and control certain aspects of your vehicle. These computers assist in driving and maintaining optimal vehicle performance. Besides storing data useful for t ...