Positioning a floor jack
When raising your vehicle with a floor jack, position the jack correctly.
Improper placement may damage your vehicle or cause injury.
When raising your vehicle: Make sure to observe the following to reduce the possibility of death or serious injury.
Lift up the vehicle using a floor jack such as the one shown in the illustration.
When using a floor jack, follow the instructions of the manual provided with the jack.
- Do not use the jack that was supplied with your vehicle.
- Do not put any part of your body or get underneath the vehicle supported only
the floor jack.
Always use floor jack and/or automotive jack stands on a solid, flat, level surface.
- Do not start the engine while the vehicle is supported by the floor jack.
- Stop the vehicle on level firm ground, firmly set the parking brake and put
lever in P.
- Make sure to set the floor jack properly at the jack point.
Raising the vehicle with an improperly positioned floor jack will damage the
and may cause the vehicle to fall off the floor jack.
- Do not raise the vehicle while someone is in the vehicle.
- When raising the vehicle, do not place any objects on top of or underneath the floor jack.
Head restraints are provided for all seats. 1. Up. Pull the head restraints up. 2. Down. Push the head restraint down while pressing the lock release button. Removing the head restraints P ...
The system sounds the alarm and flashes the lights when forcible entry is detected. Triggering of the alarm The alarm is triggered in the following situations: A locked door is unlocked or opened ...
Lexus GS 300 Review
Its only a Toyota in a party frock I can hear you say. Your not fooled by the Lexus logo, so why did Toyota bother. In the sector that this Lexus lives, name is everything , the competition has ...