Use only floor mats designed specifically for vehicles of the same model and model year as your vehicle. Fix them securely in place onto the carpet.
Fix the floor mat in place using the retaining hooks (clips) provided.
For details, refer to the floor mat retention clip installation instructions supplied with the clips.
Observe the following precautions.
Failure to do so may cause the driver's floor mat to slip, possibly interfering
pedals while driving. An unexpectedly high speed may result or it may become difficult
to stop the vehicle, leading to a serious accident.
When installing the driver's floor mat
- Do not use floor mats designed for other models or different model year
even if they are Lexus Genuine floor mats.
- Only use floor mats designed for the driver's seat.
- Always install the floor mat securely using the retaining hooks (clips) provided.
- Do not use two or more floor mats on top of each other.
- Do not place the floor mat bottom-side up or upside-down.
- Check that the floor mat is securely fixed in the right place with all the provided
retaining hooks (clips). Be especially careful to perform this check after cleaning
- With the engine stopped and the shift lever in P, fully depress each pedal to
floor to make sure it does not interfere with the floor mat.
Most Recent Lexus LS 430
The Lexus LS 430 was produced for the 2001-'06 model years. As a redesign of the previous LS 400, it featured a 4.3-liter V8 engine, a freshened aerodynamic shape and a new suspension that offered ...
Bluetooth® audio system
The Bluetooth® audio system enables you to enjoy music played on a portable digital audio player (portable player) from the vehicle speakers via wireless communication. This audio system supports ...
Cargo hooks Cargo hooks are provided for securing loose items. Grocery bag hooks Luggage mat Pull the lever upwards when lifting the luggage mat up. The lever can be hooked on the edge ...