The rear sunshade can be raised and lowered by operating the switch shown below.
The rear sunshade can be used when
The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITION ON mode.
Reverse operation feature
The rear sunshade automatically lowers when the shift lever is shifted into
rear sunshade rises when the shift lever is shifted out of R and vehicle speed reaches 9 mph (15 km/h).
When the reverse operation feature does not operate
The rear sunshade may not lower or rise automatically. In this case, press
to lower or raise the rear sunshade.
When the rear sunshade is being raised or lowered Do not place fingers or other objects in the fastener section or in the opening.
They may get caught, causing injury.
To prevent the battery from being discharged Do not operate the rear sunshade when the engine is not running.
To ensure normal operation of the sunshade Observe the following precautions.
- Do not place excessive load on the motor or other components.
- Do not place objects where they may hinder opening and closing operations.
- Do not attach items to the rear sunshade.
- Keep the opening clean and clear of obstructions.
- Do not operate the rear sunshade continuously over long periods of time.
Turn signal lever
1. Right turn. 2. Left turn. 3. Move and hold the lever partway to signal a lane change. The right hand signal will flash until you release the lever. 4. Move and hold the lever partway to si ...
Audio system type
With navigation system Owners of models equipped with a navigation system should refer to the “Navigation System Owner's Manual”. Without navigation system (type A) CD player with changer and AM ...
The power windows can be opened and closed using the following switches. 1. Closing. 2. One-touch closing*. 3. Opening. 4. One-touch opening*. *: Pushing the switch in the opposite direction ...