Bluetooth® audio system setup
System setup items and operation procedures
To enter the menu for each function, follow the steps below using a voice command or .
1. Press to select “BT•A MENU”.
2. Select “System Setup” using .
3. Select one of the following items using :
- Setting voice guidance volume “Guidance Vol”.
- Displaying the Bluetooth® device address and name “Device Name”.
- Initializing the system “Initialize”.
Interior Supple leather, brushed aluminum and beautiful polished woods decorate the 2011 Lexus GS's well-organized and luxuriously comfortable cabin. In a realm where typical Lexus levels of fit ...
If the vehicle battery is discharged
The following procedures may be used to start the engine if the vehicle’s battery is discharged. You can call your Lexus dealer or qualified repair shop. If you have a set of jumper (or booster) ca ...
CAUTION: Items unsuitable for the under tray Observe the following precautions when putting items in the under tray. Failure to do so may cause items to be thrown out of the tray in the e ...