Bluetooth® audio system setup
System setup items and operation procedures
To enter the menu for each function, follow the steps below using a voice command or .
1. Press to select “BT•A MENU”.
2. Select “System Setup” using .
3. Select one of the following items using :
- Setting voice guidance volume “Guidance Vol”.
- Displaying the Bluetooth® device address and name “Device Name”.
- Initializing the system “Initialize”.
XM - Beyond Radio
Lexus Enform vehicles are factory ready for subscriptions to a variety of innovative XM services. An integrated XM® satellite radio receiver is standard. Additionally, Lexus Enform vehicles featur ...
To ensure safe and economical driving, day-to-day care and regular maintenance is essential. It is the owner’s responsibility to perform regular checks. Lexus recommends the following maintenance. ...
Windshield wiper de-icer
This feature is used to prevent ice from building up on the windshield and wiper blades. - Vehicles with a navigation system. Owners of models equipped with a navigation system should refer to the ...