If your vehicle has to be stopped in an emergency
Only in an emergency, such as if it becomes impossible to stop the vehicle in the normal way, stop the vehicle using the following procedure:
1. Steadily step on the brake pedal with both feet and firmly depress it.
Do not pump the brake pedal repeatedly as this will increase the effort required to slow the vehicle.
2. Shift the shift lever to N.
If the shift lever is shifted to N
3. After slowing down, stop the vehicle in a safe place by the road.
4. Stop the engine.
If the shift lever cannot be
shifted to N
3. Keep depressing the brake pedal with both feet to reduce vehicle speed as much as possible.
4. Stop the engine by pressing and holding the “ENGINE START STOP” switch for 3 consecutive seconds or more.
5. Stop the vehicle in a safe place by the road.
If the engine has to be turned off while driving - Power assist for the brakes and steering wheel will be lost, making the brake pedal harder to depress and the steering wheel heavier to turn. Decelerate as much as possible before turning off the engine.
Outside rear view mirrors
Mirror angle can be adjusted using the switch when the “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in ACCESSORY or IGNITION ON mode. 1. Select a mirror to adjust (L: left or R: right). 2. Adjust the mirror up ...
Securely place a mat that matches the size of the space on the carpet. Secure the floor mat using the hooks provided. CAUTION: When inserting the floor mat Observe the following precautions. F ...
Your vehicle includes a variety of electronic features that can be personalized to suit your preferences. Programming of these preferences can be performed by your Lexus dealer. It is also possib ...