If you think something is wrong
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Lexus dealer as soon as possible.
Fluid leaks under the vehicle (Water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.).
- Flat-looking tires or uneven tire wear.
- Engine coolant temperature gauge needle continually points higher than normal.
l Changes in exhaust sound.
- Excessive tire squeal when cornering.
- Strange noises related to the suspension system.
- Pinging or other noises related to the engine.
l Engine missing, stumbling or running rough.
- Appreciable loss of power.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road.
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches the floor.
Emission inspection and maintenance (I/M) programs
Some states have vehicle emission inspection programs which include OBD (On Board Diagnostics) checks. The OBD system monitors the operation of the emission control system. If the malfunction indic ...
Talk about fully loaded! The 2010 GX 460 is chock-full of safety features, including front knee airbags, side-impact airbags for the first and second rows, and side curtain airbags for all three r ...
Vertical movement adjusting bolts - Vehicles with discharge headlights 1. Adjustment bolt A. 2. Adjustment bolt B. - Vehicles with LED headlights 1. Adjustment bolt A. 2. Adjustment bolt B. ...