If you think something is wrong
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Lexus dealer as soon as possible.
Fluid leaks under the vehicle (Water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.).
- Flat-looking tires or uneven tire wear.
- Engine coolant temperature gauge needle continually points higher than normal.
l Changes in exhaust sound.
- Excessive tire squeal when cornering.
- Strange noises related to the suspension system.
- Pinging or other noises related to the engine.
l Engine missing, stumbling or running rough.
- Appreciable loss of power.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road.
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches the floor.
Engine immobilizer system
The vehicle's keys have built-in transponder chips that prevent the engine from starting if the key has not been previously registered in the vehicle's on-board computer. Never leave the keys insid ...
The multi-information display presents the driver with a variety of drivingrelated data, including the current outside air temperature. Trip information. Displays driving range, fuel consumptio ...
Using the steering wheel audio switches
Some audio features can be controlled using the switches on the steering wheel. 1. Turns the power on, selects an audio source. 2. Increases/decreases volume. 3. Radio mode: Selects a radio st ...