Bluetooth® audio system setup
System setup items and operation procedures
To enter the menu for each function, follow the steps below using a voice command or .
1. Press to select “BT•A MENU”.
2. Select “System Setup” using .
3. Select one of the following items using :
- Setting voice guidance volume “Guidance Vol”.
- Displaying the Bluetooth® device address and name “Device Name”.
- Initializing the system “Initialize”.
Even with the issues Consumer Reports raised and the sales halt that followed, the federal government has not yet crash-tested the GX. Nor has it issued a rollover rating. Most large SUVs, like th ...
Correct driving posture
Drive in a good posture as follows: 1. Sit upright and well back in the seat. 2. Adjust the position of the seat forward or backward to ensure the pedals can be reached and easily depressed t ...
Playing MP3 and WMA discs
- Type A - Type B - Type C Selecting and scanning a folder Selecting a folder one at a time Press or to select the desired folder. Returning to the first folder Press and hold until you ...