Bluetooth® audio system setup
System setup items and operation procedures
To enter the menu for each function, follow the steps below using a voice command or .
1. Press to select “BT•A MENU”.
2. Select “System Setup” using .
3. Select one of the following items using :
- Setting voice guidance volume “Guidance Vol”.
- Displaying the Bluetooth® device address and name “Device Name”.
- Initializing the system “Initialize”.
Driving assist systems
To help enhance driving safety and performance, the following systems operate automatically in response to various driving situations. Be aware, however, that these systems are supplementary and sho ...
Lexus Hybrid Drive Unique Energy Management System
Through the application of brand-specific engineering solutions and a unique energy management system incorporating bespoke software tuning, Lexus engineers have focused on enhancing both the envi ...
Making a phone call
Making a phone call Dialing by inputting a number “Dial by number”. Dialing by inputting a name “Dial by name”. Speed dialing. Dialing a number stored in the outgoing history memory “Redial”. ...