Correct driving posture
Drive in a good posture as follows:
1. Sit upright and well back in the seat.
2. Adjust the position of the seat
forward or backward to
ensure the pedals can be reached and easily
depressed to the extent
3. Adjust the seatback so that the controls are easily operable.
4. Adjust the tilt and telescopic positions of the steering wheel downward so the airbag is facing your chest.
5. Lock the head restraint in place with the center of the head restraint closest to the top of your ears.
6. Wear the seat belt correctly.
- Do not adjust the position of the driver’s seat while driving.
Doing so could cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
- Do not place a cushion between the driver or passenger and the seatback.
A cushion may prevent correct posture from being achieved, and reduce the
effectiveness of the seat belt and head restraint, increasing the risk of death
serious injury to the driver or passenger.
- Do not place anything under the front seats.
Objects placed under the front seats may become jammed in the seat tracks and
stop the seat from locking in place. This may lead to an accident. The
mechanism may also be damaged.
Adjusting the seat position: - Take care when adjusting the seat position to ensure that other passengers are not injured by the moving seat.
- Do not put your hands under the seat or near the moving parts to avoid injury.
Fingers or hands may become jammed in the seat mechanism.
If you have a flat tire
Remove the flat tire and replace it with the spare provided. Before jacking up the vehicle Stop the vehicle on a hard, flat surface. Set the parking brake. Shift the shift lever to P. Vehicles wi ...
Make sure that all occupants are wearing their seat belts before driving the vehicle. Correct use of the seat belts Extend the shoulder belt so that it comes fully over the shoulder, but does ...
The Lexus LS 460 flagship luxury sedans debut revised styling, new electronics and a new optional performance-tuned Sport Package for 2010. Lexus continues to offer the Lexus LS 460 and long-wheel ...