Correct driving posture
Drive in a good posture as follows:
1. Sit upright and well back in the seat.
2. Adjust the position of the seat
forward or backward to
ensure the pedals can be reached and easily
depressed to the extent
3. Adjust the seatback so that the controls are easily operable.
4. Adjust the tilt and telescopic positions of the steering wheel downward so the airbag is facing your chest.
5. Lock the head restraint in place with the center of the head restraint closest to the top of your ears.
6. Wear the seat belt correctly.
- Do not adjust the position of the driver’s seat while driving.
Doing so could cause the driver to lose control of the vehicle.
- Do not place a cushion between the driver or passenger and the seatback.
A cushion may prevent correct posture from being achieved, and reduce the
effectiveness of the seat belt and head restraint, increasing the risk of death
serious injury to the driver or passenger.
- Do not place anything under the front seats.
Objects placed under the front seats may become jammed in the seat tracks and
stop the seat from locking in place. This may lead to an accident. The
mechanism may also be damaged.
Adjusting the seat position: - Take care when adjusting the seat position to ensure that other passengers are not injured by the moving seat.
- Do not put your hands under the seat or near the moving parts to avoid injury.
Fingers or hands may become jammed in the seat mechanism.
Lexus Hybrid Drive System Architecture
The Lexus CT 200h's second generation full hybrid system features a 1.8 litre petrol engine, a powerful electric motor, a 42kW generator, a high performance, 202V, 27kW battery, a power control un ...
Lateral Performance Damper System
Because any high rigidity body has a tendency to transmit vibrations, the Lexus CT 200h also features a premium compact segment-unique, front and rear lateral performance damping system designed t ...
Cleaning and protecting the vehicle interior
The following procedures will help protect your vehicle's interior and keep it in top condition: Protecting the vehicle interior Remove dirt and dust using a vacuum cleaner. Wipe dirty surfaces ...