If the vehicle becomes stuck
Carry out the following procedures if the tires spin or the vehicle
stuck in mud, dirt or snow:
1. Stop the hybrid system. Set the parking brake and shift the shift lever to P.
2. Remove the mud, snow or sand from around the stuck tire.
3. Place wood, stones or some other material under the tires to help provide traction.
4. Restart the hybrid system.
5. Shift the shift lever to the D or R position and carefully apply the accelerator to free the vehicle.
Turn off the TRAC and VSC systems if these functions are hampering your attempts to free the vehicle.
When attempting to free a stuck vehicle If you choose to push the vehicle back and forth to free it, make sure the surrounding
area is clear to avoid striking other vehicles, objects or people. The vehicle may
also lunge forward or lunge back suddenly as it becomes free. Use extreme caution.
When shifting the shift lever Be careful not to shift the shift lever with the accelerator pedal depressed.
This may lead to unexpected rapid acceleration of the vehicle that may cause an accident resulting in death or serious injury.
To avoid damage to the hybrid transmission and other components Avoid spinning the wheels.
If the vehicle remains stuck even after these procedures are performed, the
may require towing to be freed.
Theft prevention labels (for USA)
These labels are attached to the vehicle to reduce vehicle theft by facilitating the tracing and recovery of parts from stolen vehicles. Do not remove under penalty of law. ...
The power outlets can be used for the following components. 12 V: Accessories that run on less than 10 A. 120 VAC: Accessories that use less than 100 W. - Inside the console (12 V). Slide the ar ...
List of storage features
1. Glove box. 2. Overhead console. 3. Cup holders. 4. Console box. 5. Auxiliary box. ...