If you think something is wrong
If you notice any of the following symptoms, your vehicle probably needs adjustment or repair. Contact your Lexus dealer as soon as possible.
Fluid leaks under the vehicle (Water dripping from the air conditioning after use is normal.).
- Flat-looking tires or uneven tire wear.
- Engine coolant temperature gauge needle continually points higher than normal.
l Changes in exhaust sound.
- Excessive tire squeal when cornering.
- Strange noises related to the suspension system.
- Pinging or other noises related to the engine.
l Engine missing, stumbling or running rough.
- Appreciable loss of power.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when braking.
- Vehicle pulls heavily to one side when driving on a level road.
- Loss of brake effectiveness, spongy feeling, pedal almost touches the floor.
XM - Beyond Radio
Lexus Enform vehicles are factory ready for subscriptions to a variety of innovative XM services. An integrated XM® satellite radio receiver is standard. Additionally, Lexus Enform vehicles featur ...
Opening the fuel tank cap
The fuel tank of your vehicle has a special structure, which requires a reduction in fuel tank pressure before refueling. After the opener switch has been pressed, it will take several seconds until ...
Heats the seats. The indicator light comes on. The higher the number, the warmer the seats become. The seat heaters and ventilators can be used when The “ENGINE START STOP” switch is in IGNITIO ...