Positioning a floor jack
When raising your vehicle with a floor jack, position the jack correctly.
Improper placement may damage your vehicle or cause injury.
When raising your vehicle: Make sure to observe the following to reduce the possibility of death or serious injury.
Lift up the vehicle using a floor jack such as the one shown in the illustration.
When using a floor jack, follow the instructions of the manual provided with the jack.
- Do not use the jack that was supplied with your vehicle.
- Do not put any part of your body or get underneath the vehicle supported only
the floor jack.
Always use floor jack and/or automotive jack stands on a solid, flat, level surface.
- Do not start the engine while the vehicle is supported by the floor jack.
- Stop the vehicle on level firm ground, firmly set the parking brake and put
lever in P.
- Make sure to set the floor jack properly at the jack point.
Raising the vehicle with an improperly positioned floor jack will damage the
and may cause the vehicle to fall off the floor jack.
- Do not raise the vehicle while someone is in the vehicle.
- When raising the vehicle, do not place any objects on top of or underneath the floor jack.
Making a phone call
Making a phone call Dialing by inputting a number “Dial by number”. - Dialing by inputting a name “Dial by name”. - Speed dialing - Dialing a number stored in the outgoing history memory “Redia ...
RX 450h in the Market
I've personally never understood car shoppers' desire to get a hybrid version of a luxury car or SUV, even if the mileage gains are significant, as they are in the RX; these buyers can afford more ...
If the electronic key does not operate properly
If communication between the electronic key and vehicle is interrupted or the electronic key cannot be used because the battery is depleted, smart access system with push-button start and wireless r ...